ByronBlog

Byron Matthews, a sociologist retired from the University of Maryland Baltimore County and a partner in an educational software company, lives near Santa Fe, NM.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Mexico, United States

Friday, May 24, 2013

Ugly

For me the problem is not Roe v. Wade, because I thought the Supremes got it right in that decision.

But the expansive interpretations that followed are something else.

Even if you dismiss the various moral arguments about late-term abortion, the aesthetics should count for something, and they are nasty.

I can't believe many doctors had this kind of work in mind, and I'm not surprised that these procedures end up falling to butchers like Gosnell:

Former abortionist tells Congress: Ban late-term abortions

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home